Each university Pediatric Clinic has its own local FINPEDMED coordinator who is the primary contact person and responsible for communication of information for his/her clinic. This contact person is also appointed representative of the said university hospital in the FINPEDMED Steering Committee.
PAEDIATRIC CLINICS OF THE UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS:
- Helsinki University Hospital; Children and Adolescents
- Tampere University Hospital, Department of Paediatrics
- Turku University Hospital, Department of Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
- Oulu University Hospital, Clinic for Children and Adolescents
- Kuopio University Hospital, (Department of Paediatrics)