About FINPEDMED services
FINPEDMED offers effective, reliable and responsible expert services related to designing and conducting paediatric clinical trials.
Clinical trials are designed professionally to fulfil all ethical and scientific standards. Trials are conducted by experienced paediatricians and study personnel in a high-class healthcare environment, as required for safe performance in accordance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP), laws, ethical guidelines and regulations. The basic services provided by FINPEDMED include:
- Conduct of paediatric clinical trials
- Co-operation and research projects (investigators and research groups)
Services provided by Expert Consultations
- Early phase drug development; consultation
- Protocol design and improvement
- Review and assessment on completed protocols
- Separate opinions / statements per specialty
- Separate opinions /statements in paediatric clinical pharmacology
- Other more extensive expert tasks related to development, research and registration of paediatric medicines
The operational model of the FINPEDMED network is based on the network’s own Investigators Registry and web-based electronic platform that helps to quickly identify and offer experts for requested services.
The FINPEDMED electronic Service Request is designed for sponsors enable to receive the timely responses of centralised answers to feasibilities and consultations directly from Experts and Clinical Trial Units (pediatric clinics and hospitals). Consultations are negotiated separately case by case with the sponsor.