FINPEDMED has created various materials to help support and serve pediatric clinical trials.
The general document templates can be used in various type of peadiatric clinical trials / clinical research. Picture Cards can be used for multiple purposes as a visual support, e.g. for discussion with people from different cultural backgrounds accross various customer-related work. All Informed Consent and Patient Information document templates need to be modified according to the trial protocol in case.
- Guidelines and a Table of important facts for investigators and sponsors to be used in Informed Consent process design (available only in Finnish)
- Document templates for Informed Consent and Patient Information for all pediatric age groups; Informed Consent template for minors contains integrated patient information
- Patient Information template (index) for 15 to 17-year-old adolescents
- Notification of Participation template to guardians of 15 to 17-year-old children
- Picture Cards for pediatric clinical trials and clinical practice: support material